One of my favourite things to do in my spare time is to scroll through Pinterest looking at makeup, hair and clothing ideas.
Pinterest inspires me to create almost my own portfolio of looks which inspire me.
Here are some which I picked out recently that I pinned and thought you would enjoy too!
Here are my top 10 favourite Pinterest makeup looks!
- This is a gorgeous eye look that would be absolutely stunning for an evening out (maybe to a party or formal event). Even if the gold leaf was omitted, the gorgeous purple/magenta tones look delicate and pretty. Perhaps a matching clutch or shoes would tie the look together.
2. I love the holographic touch to this simple yet delicate shadow. It has mermaid vibes, which add a fresh look. The colours look as though they would never go well together, yet they just work somehow. This would be a flirty look perfect for day wear as it is light and fresh.
3. I LOVE THIS LOOK! The colour palette speaks to me on another level. I’m obsessed. I don’t know if you can tell, but I love a good pink shade. I love how the blended outer and upper colours match the lip colour, which then match the head scarf. Absolutely stunning. It would look gorgeous for day and night wear.
4. This one is fun. Although it looks quite dramatic, I’d love to try it one day! Again, the lips compliment the eyeshadow colour. The stripes of gold down each eye make the look more creative and fun.
5. This one is odd to me. But I can’t not love it. It reminds me of a gorgeous lady I used to work with who wore blue mascara to work everyday. I’d love to try this, although my eyebrows are a tad too dark so I doubt the colour would show as vibrantly as this does. I’m not sure if I’d get away with wearing it in public unless I was a supermodel or doing a photoshoot. But I do love the look.
6. This wing is what I aspire to achieve every time I attempt to do liner. How perfect is it!!!!!! I love how black it is, yet the rest of the face is bright and shimmery. The highlighted areas compliment the eye beautifully and create the perfect nighttime look.
7. This look is bright yet dark. I adore the inner corner of this look. It reminds me of a sunset…don’t ask me why. I’d love to try this look for a nice evening with my girlfriends.
8. ok, this one is a little different. I’m not sure where I would wear this one. But I can’t go past the quirky wing. I just can’t. It’s so unique yet it just works. I love it. This is definitely a look I’d have to try one day.
9. This one has actually been a favourite of mine for a LONG time. I just can’t seem to find the colour to try to recreate it myself. This is definitely at the top of my list as one to try (let me know in the comments if you know a shadow colour or two that are this colour). I’m obsessed with the pigment and the colour… I can’t stop obsessing over this.
10. Last but certainly not least… I can’t finish this sequence without including a bold lip. Everyone loves a bold lip. I always have trouble finding the right red shade for myself. I usually go for more orange tones. This lip colour is EVERYTHING! The way the lip is the main focus of her face and match the red on her blouse is just stunning.
You can find my Pinterest account on the menu tab of my home page or if you search my username “OMGeeLouise” on Pinterest I should come up there too!
Which look would you love to recreate?! Let me know in the comments which one you’d try.
Lots of Love,
p.s All images used are not owned or taken by me